WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Our Second Year Cardiology Fellow Dr. Miles Marchand has been awarded the 2022 CCSA Charles Kerr Award. Please join us in congratulating our second year Cardiology fellow Dr. Miles Marchand as the well-deserved recipient of the 2022… Continue Reading
- Dr. Graham Wong Authors New Scientific Statement. Dr. Graham Wong, director of the Vancouver General Hospital Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, is an author for the most recent… Continue Reading
- New clinic improves access to specialized heart surgery A first in the province, the Surgical Mitral and Tricuspid Valve (MTV) clinic will offer patients an expedited pathway to… Continue Reading
- Dr. Darwin Yeung will be presenting at the UBC Medicine Experimental The UBC Department of Medicine and Experimental Medicine Program 2022 Research Expo is coming up on May 2, 2022! Dr.… Continue Reading
- Dr. Marc Deyell leads a new procedure for Atrial Fibrillation at St. Paul’s Hospital. Dr. Marc Deyell performed the first-in-BC atrial fibrillation ablation at St. Paul's Hospital, using the breakthrough Globe System technology to… Continue Reading
- Dr. Graham Wong Wins Another Teaching Award. Dr. Graham Wong has been awarded the Class of 2022 Teaching Excellence Award for the 2021/2022 academic year by the… Continue Reading
- Dr. Jacqueline Saw has been nominated for the Admirable YWCA Women of Distinction Awards – please help vote for her cause! The YWCA Women of Distinction Awards is presented by Scotiabank, nationally recognizing and honouring extraordinary women leaders and businesses. Our… Continue Reading
- St. Paul’s Hospital Cardiologist Dr. Mustafa Toma made a guest appearance on The Kelly Clarkson Show. In celebration of Heart Month, Dr. Mustafa Toma, the Medical Director of the Heart Transplant Program at St. Paul's Hospital,… Continue Reading
- Updates on Surrey Memorial Hospital We are delighted to present the updates and changes at Surrey Memorial Hospital. Dr. Calvin Tong, Co-Director of the Heart… Continue Reading
- Successful “Hot Topics in Cardiology” Event! In partnership with UBC CPD, the UBC Division of Cardiology successfully held the 18th Annual Hot Topics in Cardiology Virtual… Continue Reading