WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Dr. Parvathy Nair is awarded the 2021 CAME / ACÉM Certificate of Merit Award! Please join us in congratulating Dr. Parvathy Nair as the well-deserved recipient of the 2021 CAME/ACÉM Certificate of Merit Award.… Continue Reading
- Our Faculty Members are Co-Authors of Recent Guidelines. Dr. Christopher Fordyce is the Co-Primary Author of the Scientific Statement from the American Heart Association on the Prevention of… Continue Reading
- Dr. Jason Andrade Presented and Published EARLY-AF. Dr. Jason Andrade presented the practice-changing late breaker EARLY-AF study at the 2020 American Heart Association (AHA) Sessions in November,… Continue Reading
- Vancouver General Hospital and St. Paul’s Hospital recognized in Newsweek! We are proud to announce that Vancouver General Hospital, UBC Hospital, and St. Paul's Hospital… Continue Reading
- Exciting Updates from Vancouver General Hospital. Vancouver General Hospital has secured $1,000,000 in funds to support our cardiology fellows. As well, the hospital has secured $500,000… Continue Reading
- SportsCardiologyBC (SCBC) Year in Review Despite the challenges in 2020 brought forth by the pandemic, SportsCardiologyBC (SCBC) has been busy and has had a fruitful… Continue Reading
- Dr. Michael Tsang is the new BC representative on the CSE Board. Congratulations to Dr. Michael Tsang, a Clinical Assistant Professor in our Division of Cardiology, on his new role as the… Continue Reading
- UBC Cardiology is excited to provide an update on our Hearts in Rhythm Organization The Hearts in Rhythm Organization, more commonly known as “HiRO”, is an interdisciplinary network of Canadian… Continue Reading
- Our Academic Rounds and Lecture Series are now on Zoom We are pleased to resume our Academic Rounds and Lecture Series. Given the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, these highly… Continue Reading
- Dr. Teresa Tsang Leads Fundamental Research on the COVID19 Pandemic Please join us in congratulating Dr. Teresa Tsang for the approval of funding for her research project Pandemic Preparedness for… Continue Reading