WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Dr. Teresa Tsang awarded the highly competitive CIHR grant. Dr. Teresa Tsang and her team received the competitive CIHR grant on Artificial Intelligence for Stroke Prediction and Management. She… Continue Reading
- We Congratulate Dr. Christina Luong on receiving the 2021 Mentored Clinician Scientist Investigator Award.. Dr. Christina Luong was selected as the recipient for the 2021 Mentored Clinician Scientist Investigator Award, provided by VGH &… Continue Reading
- Dr. Tara Sedlak successfully leads Wear Red Canada Day. Wear Red Canada Day occurred on February 13, 2021 this year. Five major landmarks in BC lit up red for… Continue Reading
- Dr. Simone Cowan is in the Spotlight on the Next Generation. Our very own Dr. Simone Cowan discusses updates on Heart Failure treatment with key opinion leader Dr. Clyde Yancy on… Continue Reading
- What’s New in Women’s Heart Health? Dr. Tara Sedlak is the winner of the mid-career investigator award for improving the heart and brain health for women… Continue Reading
- Dr. Parvathy Nair is awarded the 2021 CAME / ACÉM Certificate of Merit Award! Please join us in congratulating Dr. Parvathy Nair as the well-deserved recipient of the 2021 CAME/ACÉM Certificate of Merit Award.… Continue Reading
- Our Faculty Members are Co-Authors of Recent Guidelines. Dr. Christopher Fordyce is the Co-Primary Author of the Scientific Statement from the American Heart Association on the Prevention of… Continue Reading
- Dr. Jason Andrade Presented and Published EARLY-AF. Dr. Jason Andrade presented the practice-changing late breaker EARLY-AF study at the 2020 American Heart Association (AHA) Sessions in November,… Continue Reading
- Vancouver General Hospital and St. Paul’s Hospital recognized in Newsweek! We are proud to announce that Vancouver General Hospital, UBC Hospital, and St. Paul's Hospital… Continue Reading
- Exciting Updates from Vancouver General Hospital. Vancouver General Hospital has secured $1,000,000 in funds to support our cardiology fellows. As well, the hospital has secured $500,000… Continue Reading