WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Dr. Jason Andrade was awarded the Scientific Achievement award from VMDAS. The Vancouver Medical, Dental and Allied Staff Association (VMDAS) is the association for all physicians, nurse practitioners, dentists and allied staff at VGH, UBC Hospital, and GF Strong Rehabilitation Centre… Continue Reading
- Dr. John Webb awarded the ESC Hugenholtz Medal in Cardiac Innovation The European Society of Cardiology (ESC) highlights renowned scientists in Clinical Cardiology, Interventional cardiology, Population Science, and Basic Science with original contributions and who are accepted by their peers as… Continue Reading
- Dr. Teresa Tsang’s Ongoing Achievements. We are excited to announce that Dr. Teresa Tsang was selected to receive the 2023 CSE Annual Achievement Award, presented by the Canadian Society of Echocardiography (CSE). The CSE Annual Achievement… Continue Reading
- Heartfelt Congratulations to Dr. Jason Andrade Please join use in congratulating our Faculty Member Dr. Jason Andrade on winning the 2023 CIHR-ICRH/CSS Mid-Career Lecturer Award in Cardiovascular Sciences! This award is given annually to an individual… Continue Reading
- Dr. Jacqueline Saw will be awarded a CCS Recognition Award. Please join us in congratulating Dr. Jacqueline Saw as one of the recipients of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society (CCS) Recognition Awards for 2023. She will receive the Dr. Harold N.… Continue Reading