WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society Recognition Awards 2023. Several of our faculty members received recognition for their exceptional achievements at the Canadian Cardiovascular Society Annual Awards Ceremony during Vascular 2023 in late October. Dr. Jacqueline Saw won the… Continue Reading
- News & Views UBC Division of Cardiology In order to keep our UBC Cardiology community informed of the latest developments and initiatives, we are excited to share this inaugural Division Newsletter. This is just one of the… Continue Reading
- Focused Update of the Guidelines for the Use of Antiplatelet Therapy The 2023 CCS/CAIC Focused Update of the Guidelines for the Use of Antiplatelet Therapy has just been published, and several of the UBC division members were key authors in this… Continue Reading
- Dr. Jason Andrade was awarded the Scientific Achievement award from VMDAS. The Vancouver Medical, Dental and Allied Staff Association (VMDAS) is the association for all physicians, nurse practitioners, dentists and allied staff at VGH, UBC Hospital, and GF Strong Rehabilitation Centre… Continue Reading
- Dr. John Webb awarded the ESC Hugenholtz Medal in Cardiac Innovation The European Society of Cardiology (ESC) highlights renowned scientists in Clinical Cardiology, Interventional cardiology, Population Science, and Basic Science with original contributions and who are accepted by their peers as… Continue Reading