WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Our Second Year Cardiology Fellow Dr. Miles Marchand has been awarded the 2022 CCSA Charles Kerr Award. Please join us in congratulating our second year Cardiology fellow Dr. Miles Marchand as the well-deserved recipient of the 2022 CCSA Charles Kerr Award. Continue Reading
- Dr. Graham Wong Authors New Scientific Statement. Dr. Graham Wong, director of the Vancouver General Hospital Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, is an author for the most recent American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Statement on Mechanical Circulatory Support.… Continue Reading
- New clinic improves access to specialized heart surgery A first in the province, the Surgical Mitral and Tricuspid Valve (MTV) clinic will offer patients an expedited pathway to receive specialized valve surgeries. A damaged valve can interfere with… Continue Reading
- Dr. Darwin Yeung will be presenting at the UBC Medicine Experimental The UBC Department of Medicine and Experimental Medicine Program 2022 Research Expo is coming up on May 2, 2022! Dr. Darwin Yeung from the Division of Cardiology will be giving… Continue Reading
- Dr. Marc Deyell leads a new procedure for Atrial Fibrillation at St. Paul’s Hospital. Dr. Marc Deyell performed the first-in-BC atrial fibrillation ablation at St. Paul's Hospital, using the breakthrough Globe System technology to navigate into the patient’s heart, quickly map the rhythm disturbances,… Continue Reading