WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- New clinic improves access to specialized heart surgery A first in the province, the Surgical Mitral and Tricuspid Valve (MTV) clinic will offer patients an expedited pathway to receive specialized valve surgeries. A damaged valve can interfere with… Continue Reading
- Dr. Darwin Yeung will be presenting at the UBC Medicine Experimental The UBC Department of Medicine and Experimental Medicine Program 2022 Research Expo is coming up on May 2, 2022! Dr. Darwin Yeung from the Division of Cardiology will be giving… Continue Reading
- Dr. Marc Deyell leads a new procedure for Atrial Fibrillation at St. Paul’s Hospital. Dr. Marc Deyell performed the first-in-BC atrial fibrillation ablation at St. Paul's Hospital, using the breakthrough Globe System technology to navigate into the patient’s heart, quickly map the rhythm disturbances,… Continue Reading
- Dr. Graham Wong Wins Another Teaching Award. Dr. Graham Wong has been awarded the Class of 2022 Teaching Excellence Award for the 2021/2022 academic year by the Medical Undergraduate Society at the UBC Faculty of Medicine. He… Continue Reading
- Dr. Jacqueline Saw has been nominated for the Admirable YWCA Women of Distinction Awards – please help vote for her cause! The YWCA Women of Distinction Awards is presented by Scotiabank, nationally recognizing and honouring extraordinary women leaders and businesses. Our Faculty member Dr. Jacqueline Saw has been nominated for her… Continue Reading