WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Dr. Tara Sedlak successfully leads Wear Red Canada Day. Wear Red Canada Day occurred on February 13, 2021 this year. Five major landmarks in BC lit up red for Women's Heart Health and there were 7 different proclamations, including… Continue Reading
- Dr. Simone Cowan is in the Spotlight on the Next Generation. Our very own Dr. Simone Cowan discusses updates on Heart Failure treatment with key opinion leader Dr. Clyde Yancy on the Canadian Cardiovascular Society Spotlight on the Next Generation: Heart… Continue Reading
- What’s New in Women’s Heart Health? Dr. Tara Sedlak is the winner of the mid-career investigator award for improving the heart and brain health for women in Canada. As well, Dr. Sedlak is the winner of… Continue Reading
- Dr. Parvathy Nair is awarded the 2021 CAME / ACÉM Certificate of Merit Award! Please join us in congratulating Dr. Parvathy Nair as the well-deserved recipient of the 2021 CAME/ACÉM Certificate of Merit Award. The aim of this award is to promote medical education… Continue Reading
- Our Faculty Members are Co-Authors of Recent Guidelines. Dr. Christopher Fordyce is the Co-Primary Author of the Scientific Statement from the American Heart Association on the Prevention of Complications in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit. For access to… Continue Reading