WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- UBC Cardiology committed to ensuring optimal cardiac care during the COVID-19 pandemic The division of Cardiology at UBC has been active in contributing to the fight against COVID-19, and ensuring optimal patient care during this pandemic. Dr. Andrew Krahn is leading a… Continue Reading
- Dr. Andrew Krahn in the news Dr. Andrew Krahn, head of UBC Cardiology and president of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society, talks to the media on how cardiac care in Canada is affected by the COVID-19 pandemic,… Continue Reading
- We are committed to patient care during the COVID19 Pandemic Patients are advised to understand the symptoms of the new coronavirus that causes the COVID19 disease, as well as know when to go to their family doctor or emergency room… Continue Reading
- The UBC Cardiology Program receives recommendation for full accreditation by the Royal College Under the leadership of Dr. Graham Wong, our Program Director for the UBC Adult Cardiology Training Program, we underwent a full review with Royal College accreditors, who then recommended that… Continue Reading
- Dr. Tara Sedlak Wins the 2020 Canadian Women’s Heart Health Advocacy Award We are extremely pleased to announce that Dr. Tara Sedlak has won the 2020 Canadian Women's Heart Health Advocacy Award. This prestigious award recognizes Dr. Sedlak's advocacy work in improving the… Continue Reading