WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Dr. Teresa Tsang Leads UBC Cardiology in our fight against COVID19 Minister Patty Hajdu, federal Minister of Health, congratulated Dr. Teresa Tsang, the Associate Head Research, Department of Medicine, on receiving funding through CIHR for her COVID-19 research “Point of Care… Continue Reading
- Dr. David Wood is the new Division Head of Cardiology at Vancouver General Hospital It is with great enthusiasm that we welcome Dr. David Wood as the new Head of the Division of Cardiology at Vancouver General Hospital. He comes with a wealth of… Continue Reading
- Members of UBC Cardiology Wins Teaching Awards A number of UBC Cardiology members have received teaching awards this year for their excellence in clinical teaching. This certainly highlights the emphasis on education and the outstanding teachers we… Continue Reading
- UBC Cardiology committed to ensuring optimal cardiac care during the COVID-19 pandemic The division of Cardiology at UBC has been active in contributing to the fight against COVID-19, and ensuring optimal patient care during this pandemic. Dr. Andrew Krahn is leading a… Continue Reading
- Dr. Andrew Krahn in the news Dr. Andrew Krahn, head of UBC Cardiology and president of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society, talks to the media on how cardiac care in Canada is affected by the COVID-19 pandemic,… Continue Reading