WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Dr. Graham Wong Wins Another Teaching Award. Dr. Graham Wong has been awarded the Class of 2022 Teaching Excellence Award for the 2021/2022 academic year by the Medical Undergraduate Society at the UBC Faculty of Medicine. He… Continue Reading
- Dr. Jacqueline Saw has been nominated for the Admirable YWCA Women of Distinction Awards – please help vote for her cause! The YWCA Women of Distinction Awards is presented by Scotiabank, nationally recognizing and honouring extraordinary women leaders and businesses. Our Faculty member Dr. Jacqueline Saw has been nominated for her… Continue Reading
- St. Paul’s Hospital Cardiologist Dr. Mustafa Toma made a guest appearance on The Kelly Clarkson Show. In celebration of Heart Month, Dr. Mustafa Toma, the Medical Director of the Heart Transplant Program at St. Paul's Hospital, was a guest on The Kelly Clarkson Show on February… Continue Reading
- Updates on Surrey Memorial Hospital We are delighted to present the updates and changes at Surrey Memorial Hospital. Dr. Calvin Tong, Co-Director of the Heart Function Clinic, has initiated a Cardiac Amyloid Clinic, which is… Continue Reading
- Successful “Hot Topics in Cardiology” Event! In partnership with UBC CPD, the UBC Division of Cardiology successfully held the 18th Annual Hot Topics in Cardiology Virtual Conference. Under the leadership of Dr. Krishnan Ramanathan and Dr.… Continue Reading