WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here to read about Our world-renowned cardiologists and cardiac surgeons who work closely with resident doctors, allied health professionals, and researchers to provide exemplary general and specialized cardiac care to patients across the province.
Click here for information on how to prepare for your appointment and cardiac tests, our locations and contact information, our current clinical trials, and information on your specific test or condition.
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Two more faculty members win awards from the Department of Medicine Please join us in congratulating two of our colleagues for winning awards from the St. Paul's Hospital, Department of Medicine. Along with all our faculty members, Dr. Janar Sathananthan and… Continue Reading
- Please join us for our next CHÉOS Work in Progress (WiP) Seminar with Dr. Nat Hawkins. Please join us on June 2nd from 12:00–1:00 PST for our next CHÉOS Work in Progress Seminar. This session will be presented by Dr. Nathaniel Hawkins. The seminar will report… Continue Reading
- Our “What You Need to Know About Indigenous and South Asian Women’s Heart Health” virtual conference was a success! On Saturday, April 10th, 2021, the VGH and UBC Cardiovascular Clinic hosted the "What You Need to Know About Indigenous and South Asian Women's Heart Health" conference. Moderated by Dr.… Continue Reading
- First Patient in BC to be Treated by Stereotactic Radiation Therapy We have treated the first patient in BC with stereotactic radiation therapy for refractory VT as part of a joint research protocol between the Division of Cardiology and Radiation Oncology/Medical… Continue Reading
- Our Electrophysiology Labs were Featured in EP Lab Digest. The VGH and SPH EP laboratories were featured in EP Lab Digest for April, focusing on their same-day discharge for atrial fibrillation protocols. Dr. Marc Deyell, Dr. Jason Andrade, and… Continue Reading