WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Learn about our Hearts in Rhythm Organization (HiRO) team headed by Dr. Andrew Krahn. Please see the attached document about The Hearts in Rhythm Organization (HiRO), a Canadian network dedicated to improving awareness and understanding of inherited heart conditions, standardizing care, and preventing the… Continue Reading
- Our research colleague Arnold Ryomoto receives the Research Excellence Staff Award. We would like to highlight our research colleague, Arnold Ryomoto from the Centre for Cardiovascular Innovation. He is one of the recipients of the Research Excellence Staff Award 2023 from… Continue Reading
- Our Director of Research Operations Dr. Vishaldeep Sidhu wins a Dean’s Staff Award. Dr. Vishaldeep Sidhu, our division's Director of Research Operations for the Centre for Cardiovascular Innovation - Centre d'Innovation Cardiovasculaire (CCI-CIC), wins a Dean's Staff Award. This award honours exceptional staff… Continue Reading
- Our Second Year Cardiology Fellow Dr. Miles Marchand has been awarded the 2022 CCSA Charles Kerr Award. Please join us in congratulating our second year Cardiology fellow Dr. Miles Marchand as the well-deserved recipient of the 2022 CCSA Charles Kerr Award. Continue Reading
- Dr. Graham Wong Authors New Scientific Statement. Dr. Graham Wong, director of the Vancouver General Hospital Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, is an author for the most recent American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Statement on Mechanical Circulatory Support.… Continue Reading