WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Our Electrophysiology Labs were Featured in EP Lab Digest. The VGH and SPH EP laboratories were featured in EP Lab Digest for April, focusing on their same-day discharge for atrial fibrillation protocols. Dr. Marc Deyell, Dr. Jason Andrade, and… Continue Reading
- Dr. Christina Luong is a Recipient of the 2021 VCHRI Awards. Dr. Christina Luong, Clinical Assistant Professor, is a recipient of the 2021 Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute Investigator Awards for her work in the clinical application of artificial intelligence point… Continue Reading
- Our Echocardiography Fellow Dr. Christopher Lee Wins Research Competition The UBC Division of Cardiology takes great delight in training future general and subspecialty cardiologists. Dr. Chris Lee is one of our echocardiography fellows stationed at Vancouver General Hospital. He… Continue Reading
- We Congratulate Dr. Christina Luong on receiving the 2021 Mentored Clinician Scientist Investigator Award.. Dr. Christina Luong was selected as the recipient for the 2021 Mentored Clinician Scientist Investigator Award, provided by VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation. The intention of the award is to… Continue Reading
- Dr. Tara Sedlak successfully leads Wear Red Canada Day. Wear Red Canada Day occurred on February 13, 2021 this year. Five major landmarks in BC lit up red for Women's Heart Health and there were 7 different proclamations, including… Continue Reading