WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Dr. Parvathy Nair is awarded the 2021 CAME / ACÉM Certificate of Merit Award! Please join us in congratulating Dr. Parvathy Nair as the well-deserved recipient of the 2021 CAME/ACÉM Certificate of Merit Award. The aim of this award is to promote medical education… Continue Reading
- Our Faculty Members are Co-Authors of Recent Guidelines. Dr. Christopher Fordyce is the Co-Primary Author of the Scientific Statement from the American Heart Association on the Prevention of Complications in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit. For access to… Continue Reading
- Dr. Jason Andrade Presented and Published EARLY-AF. Dr. Jason Andrade presented the practice-changing late breaker EARLY-AF study at the 2020 American Heart Association (AHA) Sessions in November, and is also the first author on the simultaneous publication… Continue Reading
- Vancouver General Hospital and St. Paul’s Hospital recognized in Newsweek! We are proud to announce that Vancouver General Hospital, UBC Hospital, and St. Paul's Hospital were all recognized by Newsweek's "World's Best Hospitals 2020". These… Continue Reading
- Exciting Updates from Vancouver General Hospital. Vancouver General Hospital has secured $1,000,000 in funds to support our cardiology fellows. As well, the hospital has secured $500,000 to support mid career researchers. Lastly, work has begun on… Continue Reading