WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- SportsCardiologyBC (SCBC) Year in Review Despite the challenges in 2020 brought forth by the pandemic, SportsCardiologyBC (SCBC) has been busy and has had a fruitful year. Here are the 2020 updates: The SportsCardiologyBC (SCBC) team… Continue Reading
- Dr. Michael Tsang is the new BC representative on the CSE Board. Congratulations to Dr. Michael Tsang, a Clinical Assistant Professor in our Division of Cardiology, on his new role as the BC representative on the Canadian Society of Echocardiography (CSE) Board… Continue Reading
- UBC Cardiology is excited to provide an update on our Hearts in Rhythm Organization The Hearts in Rhythm Organization, more commonly known as “HiRO”, is an interdisciplinary network of Canadian heart rhythm specialists, researchers, genetic counsellors, nurses, and patients and… Continue Reading
- Our Academic Rounds and Lecture Series are now on Zoom We are pleased to resume our Academic Rounds and Lecture Series. Given the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, these highly anticipated weekly discussions and Grand Rounds presentations were temporarily suspended… Continue Reading
- Dr. Teresa Tsang Leads Fundamental Research on the COVID19 Pandemic Please join us in congratulating Dr. Teresa Tsang for the approval of funding for her research project Pandemic Preparedness for COVID Wave 2. Her team will receive close to $100,000… Continue Reading