WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Updates on Surrey Memorial Hospital We are delighted to present the updates and changes at Surrey Memorial Hospital. Dr. Calvin Tong, Co-Director of the Heart Function Clinic, has initiated a Cardiac Amyloid Clinic, which is… Continue Reading
- Successful “Hot Topics in Cardiology” Event! In partnership with UBC CPD, the UBC Division of Cardiology successfully held the 18th Annual Hot Topics in Cardiology Virtual Conference. Under the leadership of Dr. Krishnan Ramanathan and Dr.… Continue Reading
- Dr. Darwin Yeung was Rewarded the Mentored Clinician Scientist Investigator Award for $75,000. Please join us in congratulating our faculty Dr. Darwin Yeung for receiving the Mentored Clinician Scientist Investigator Award for his project Artificial intelligence derived diastolic function score for prediction of… Continue Reading
- Dr. John Cairns is the Recipient of the UBC Alumni Builder Award. The VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation has awarded the UBC Alumni Builder Award to the division's Professor (Tenure) Dr. John Carins. UBC describes award recipients as 'individuals who have significantly… Continue Reading
- The Chest Pain Clinic at St. Paul’s Hospital now Open to Community Physicians We would like to introduce you to the St. Paul’s Heart Centre Chest Pain Clinic. This inaugural state of the art Chest Pain Clinic is the first in Canada, and… Continue Reading