WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here to read about Our world-renowned cardiologists and cardiac surgeons who work closely with resident doctors, allied health professionals, and researchers to provide exemplary general and specialized cardiac care to patients across the province.
Click here for information on how to prepare for your appointment and cardiac tests, our locations and contact information, our current clinical trials, and information on your specific test or condition.
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Our research colleague Arnold Ryomoto receives the Research Excellence Staff Award. We would like to highlight our research colleague, Arnold Ryomoto from the Centre for Cardiovascular Innovation. He is one of the recipients of the Research Excellence Staff Award 2023 from… Continue Reading
- Our Director of Research Operations Dr. Vishaldeep Sidhu wins a Dean’s Staff Award. Dr. Vishaldeep Sidhu, our division's Director of Research Operations for the Centre for Cardiovascular Innovation - Centre d'Innovation Cardiovasculaire (CCI-CIC), wins a Dean's Staff Award. This award honours exceptional staff… Continue Reading
- Our Second Year Cardiology Fellow Dr. Miles Marchand has been awarded the 2022 CCSA Charles Kerr Award. Please join us in congratulating our second year Cardiology fellow Dr. Miles Marchand as the well-deserved recipient of the 2022 CCSA Charles Kerr Award. Continue Reading
- Dr. Graham Wong Authors New Scientific Statement. Dr. Graham Wong, director of the Vancouver General Hospital Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, is an author for the most recent American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Statement on Mechanical Circulatory Support.… Continue Reading
- New clinic improves access to specialized heart surgery A first in the province, the Surgical Mitral and Tricuspid Valve (MTV) clinic will offer patients an expedited pathway to receive specialized valve surgeries. A damaged valve can interfere with… Continue Reading