WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Dr. Teresa Tsang’s Ongoing Achievements. We are excited to announce that Dr. Teresa Tsang was selected to receive the 2023 CSE Annual Achievement Award, presented by the Canadian Society of Echocardiography (CSE). The CSE Annual Achievement… Continue Reading
- Heartfelt Congratulations to Dr. Jason Andrade Please join use in congratulating our Faculty Member Dr. Jason Andrade on winning the 2023 CIHR-ICRH/CSS Mid-Career Lecturer Award in Cardiovascular Sciences! This award is given annually to an individual… Continue Reading
- Dr. Jacqueline Saw will be awarded a CCS Recognition Award. Please join us in congratulating Dr. Jacqueline Saw as one of the recipients of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society (CCS) Recognition Awards for 2023. She will receive the Dr. Harold N.… Continue Reading
- Recognizing our Faculty and our Faculty Support Staff Dr. Teresa Tsang has been awarded the 2023 UBC Department of Medicine Graydon S. Meneilly Award for Excellence in Mentoring. She is an asset to our division and is well-appreciated… Continue Reading
- Our faculty’s Contribution to Guidelines. Please share with us in congratulating Dr. Parvathy Nair and Dr. Teresa Tsang on the publication of the 2023 CCS/CSE Standards for Physician Training and Maintenance of Competence in Adult… Continue Reading