WELCOME TO THE UBC DIVISIONS OF CARDIOLOGY & CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
The UBC Divisions of Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery are internationally recognized for our comprehensive range of tertiary and quaternary cardiovascular services and programs, delivered at several sites in British Columbia, including world-renowned St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital, University of British Columbia Hospital, and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital.
Click here for the Regional Cardiology Referral Form for all our cardiologists and general and specialty clinics, referral forms for our diagnostic investigations, and information on our specialty clinics. Also click here for information about our research and training programs.
- Our Recent Cardiology Graduate Dr. Amit Sodhi Wins the 2021 CHRS Highest Rated Electrophysiology Abstract Dr. Amit Sodhi recently graduated from the UBC Adult Cardiology Training Program and has made us proud by winning the prestigious 2021 CHRS Highest Rated Electrophysiology Abstract by a Trainee… Continue Reading
- A Tour of the St. Paul’s Hospital Chest Pain Clinic and STAT Clinic Please join us for a tour of the two newest rapid access Cardiology Clinics at St. Paul's Hospital: The Chest Pain Clinic and the STAT Cardiology Clinic. The Chest… Continue Reading
- Two more faculty members win awards from the Department of Medicine Please join us in congratulating two of our colleagues for winning awards from the St. Paul's Hospital, Department of Medicine. Along with all our faculty members, Dr. Janar Sathananthan and… Continue Reading
- Please join us for our next CHÉOS Work in Progress (WiP) Seminar with Dr. Nat Hawkins. Please join us on June 2nd from 12:00–1:00 PST for our next CHÉOS Work in Progress Seminar. This session will be presented by Dr. Nathaniel Hawkins. The seminar will report… Continue Reading
- Our “What You Need to Know About Indigenous and South Asian Women’s Heart Health” virtual conference was a success! On Saturday, April 10th, 2021, the VGH and UBC Cardiovascular Clinic hosted the "What You Need to Know About Indigenous and South Asian Women's Heart Health" conference. Moderated by Dr.… Continue Reading